The ranking of my favorite things in life are as follows: S’mores > Puppy Breath > Hugs > Jurassic World > Coffee. And guess what? Today is National S’mores Day!
S’mores are unequivocally my favorite dessert, and I’ve (honestly) had this day marked on my calendar for some time. I texted my closest friends to give them a heads up that this day was approaching, and their responses were something along the lines of: “Great,” “Jasmine, it’s 3 in the morning,” and “Who is this?” so I could tell they were all equally excited!
But to me, there’s nothing better than those sweet honey graham crackers with melted chocolate and warm, gooey marshmallows. And to celebrate, we made this easy s’mores dip in a cast iron skillet. All you need are chocolate chips, large jet-puffed marshmallows, graham crackers for dipping, and a cold glass of milk to wash it down.
I hope you enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- large jet-puffed marshmallows, halved
- graham crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the chocolate chips in a cast iron skillet. Arrange the marshmallows on top the chips. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted light brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.