10 Books to Read this Summer
Summer is officially here, which means that beach trips and three day weekend vacations are in order!
One of my favorite things to do before a trip is to pick out the books I plan on reading while traveling. If I’m doing a road trip, I’ll select an audiobook from Audible (Audible links to your Amazon account and for $14.95/mo you will receive a credit for an monthly audiobook) or see what’s next on my to-read list from Goodreads. For those of you who haven’t used it before, Goodreads is a great way to find book reviews and ratings, keep track of the books you read and wish to read, all while seeing what your friends are reading (and there’s a handy little app, of course).
Here are my reading recommendations for the summer:
1. Night Film by Marissa Pessl
2. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
3. Everything I Never Told You by Celete Ng
4. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
5. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
6. The Likeness by Tana French
7. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
8. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
9. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
10. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
Your comments make my day. Thank you!